Posted to alt.politics,misc.consumers.house,soc.rights.human
Steve Daniels Steve Daniels is offline

Default Are housing priced designed to keep those in lower income brackets under passive surveillance?

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:39:33 -1000, against all advice, something
compelled "Jerry Okamura" , to say:

"zeez" wrote in message
Ever notice that most apartment buildings have managers and that they
come in to do inspections, repairs, etc.

No. I never had a manager come into my apartment either to do inspections,
except when I was about to move out of the apartment. In which case they
inspected the apartment to make sure I did not trash the place. And yes,
one would hope that someone came into my apartment if I needed something
that needed to be repaired, why wouldn't I want that to happen?

The one time I lived in a managed apartment complex, they gave
twenty four hours notice and changed the air filters once a
month. I imagine they had a quick look around at the same time.

Notice also that most people
who have to rent are usually in the lower income brackets?

Well yes. If you cannot buy a place of your own, you will be renting a
place. What did you expect? And the poorer you are the less likely you are
to be able to own a home.

It was transitional housing, as in when I transitioned from
married to divorced.

--

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.