Posted to alt.politics,misc.consumers.house,soc.rights.human
Jerry Okamura Jerry Okamura is offline

Default Are housing priced designed to keep those in lower income brackets under passive surveillance?

"zeez" wrote in message
Ever notice that most apartment buildings have managers and that they
come in to do inspections, repairs, etc.

No. I never had a manager come into my apartment either to do inspections,
except when I was about to move out of the apartment. In which case they
inspected the apartment to make sure I did not trash the place. And yes,
one would hope that someone came into my apartment if I needed something
that needed to be repaired, why wouldn't I want that to happen?

Notice also that most people
who have to rent are usually in the lower income brackets?

Well yes. If you cannot buy a place of your own, you will be renting a
place. What did you expect? And the poorer you are the less likely you are
to be able to own a home.

The gov't
raising property taxes and values over the past century are part of
the reason why home prices are so high.

Well, yes. Property taxes is one way that governement gets the money that
they want to spend. If they do not get it from property taxes, the will get
it from some other source.

Is something built years ago
which is little more than a pile of wood otherwise really worth the
hundreds of thousands of dollars or even the 10s of thousands that
they go for?

Its worth is dependent on what you can sell it for.

What about the land that no human had any hand in
creating? I don't usually wear the in foil hat but I smell a rat here

So? We dd not create water or air either?