Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Getting rid of moles

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Lobster wrote:
Thomas Prufer wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:37:04 +0100, "PeterK" wrote:

Propane + remote spark from a converted piezo electric gas lighter?
And oxygen. Video at:

http://www.rodenator.com/

Bloody hell!

When I first looked at that I assumed it was a spoof, but I don't
think it is... is it?!!?

Don't think so. Interesting to follow the link to the UK site where they
carefully only talk about collapsing tunnels rather than blowing the buggers
up, which seems a source of delight on the USA site.

It seems its illegal to kill them with any explosive device in the UK, but
no so in the USA.

Shame. Its probably the most humane way to do it.

Ah, but it doesn't make work for rodent catchers!

Thats why..
Typical of the poxy PC world we live in.

Yup.