Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
Richard W. Richard W. is offline

Default costco honda generator

"vaughn" wrote in message

"Frank" wrote in message
Hope I never need another generator but if I do, I'd opt for something
quieter.

If you are reasonably handy, find yourself a good deal on an old Onan
generator like they use in motor homes. They run at half the speed of
portable generators and are much easier to make quiet. Further, most of
them you find still have thousands of hours of reliable operation left in
them.

Vaughn

I have to agree with you there. I have seen Onans with less than 150 hours
being sold from motor homes that are being scraped or the generators are
upgraded to a larger unit.

Richard W.