Posted to alt.home.repair
Aaron Fude Aaron Fude is offline

Default light in a closet, attic, etc

On Jul 13, 12:46*pm, "scorpionleather" wrote:
There is a little LED device that has a motion sensor built-in powered by
two AA batteries, about 4 inches long. *I got it at Costco last year. *I
didn't see it at Costco recently but you could probably find it somewhere
like Amazon.com. *I use a couple of them to give some light in the shed in
the back yard where there is no electric hookup, and it lights up just well
enough so I don't stumble into the pick-axe and impale myself while entering
the shed (but it's not super bright). *Works really well for what I needed.

Thanks for your response.

I just wanted to add that I'm definitely looking for something that
does not require batteries.