Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default How I think the economy will go and why

phil scott wrote:
On Jul 13, 4:52 am, Frank wrote:
On Jul 12, 9:53 pm, "Stormin wrote:
So, if I run my credit cards to the max, and keep some
greenbacks at home, I should be just fine?
After all, that's essentially what you said. I must disagree
with your view of things.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Sounds mostly nutty to me too. What's the difference of money is
printed or electronic?

well.... you are surely correct... I oould be off base big time. Ive
been wrong plenty of times
before.

Ive just posted my views. No need to reiterate them. a person might
choose to notice that
credit can be shrunk back to zero with high interest rates, in effect
cutting the 'money' supply.... cash money
cant be shrunk in that way...you cannot 'un-print' it. that was
my observation.

I am not asserting anything beyond that... I am not asserting that I
am correct (especially since ive been wrong a lot
in my views over my life span, and particularly since I cant recall a
time when I or anyone else was exactly 100% correct in
all aspects)

this was just an observation... for anyone to consider if they
want. ..

It still spends. As for us social security recipients being dead, I'd
like to kick his butt

I am a social security recipient... I am almost 70.. most of us that
age bracket will be deader than hell. many of us
shortly...and then we will not be cashing any more social security
checks, and that will bring viability back to the SS system.
all that is simply how it is.

and how it is.... is always relevant of course.

The maturinty and thoughfulness i see on this NG though is
impressive... you guys must be a
pleasure in person.

Phil scott

We are contemporaries. I was thinking of all the baby boomer's now
starting to cash in too. Not getting an SS increase this year because
there is said to be no inflation is ridiculous and one of Obama's ploys
to get us to pay for his follies.

I just hope the rampant inflation does not hit us all at once and I
don't see governments making the cutbacks they should be doing. This
year, on fixed income, I expect to pay an extra $500 in taxes.

Frank