Posted to alt.home.repair
phil scott phil scott is offline

Default How I think the economy will go and why

On Jul 13, 6:20*am, wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:42:16 -0500, The Daring Dufas

wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, if I run my credit cards to the max, and keep some
greenbacks at home, I should be just fine?

After all, that's essentially what you said. I must disagree
with your view of things.

Can you pay your taxes with imaginary money?

TDD

All money is imaginary.

working for a living is not imaginary however...the medium of exchange
employed, as it is used
ONLY in that context is not imaginary.. you are referring to the
extended spin put on the medium of
exchange by the non working class, banking and etc.

while the smear on these folks is warranted and gives a nice warm
fuzzy feeling... the fact of 'work related money'
that is what you must work for and spend to eat, makes *that money
'real'.

not to say of course that gold etc is not a bit more real.

more real than gold though, as is seen in times of famine, is good
ground next to a water supply and some seed.
that is unless you have a fondness for gold coin sandwiches.

the economy on a personal level boils down to the ability to produce
for others in a good economy, and the ability to
produce for yourself in dire times.... regardless the medium of
exchange and its perversions.

Phil scott