Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Glue for wooden garden/deck chair?

On Jul 13, 9:50*am, terry wrote:
with your groceries now!).

A third one was also free and a few years ago I donated it to a
divorced mother with several children. Now remarried her husband has
put a new top on that one, doing a nicer job that I would. Anyway
reuse and recycling are alive and well. And boy does it help the bank
account!

You wouldnt believe the things I find on the curb just before trash
day. Most recently I picked up a tent that had some damaged supports.
I did a little googling and found the value of the tent was about $500
USD. A call to the manufacturer got me replacement parts for shipping
cost. I have several computers that needed very minor repairs,
microwave ovens, toys, trampolines, lots of exercise equipment
including a Bally life cycle that only needed a new battery. My
daughters GS troop has a yard sale a couple of times a year with the
girls getting to keep a portion of the sales and the rest going to the
troup. My daughter did very well this past year.

As far as glueing up furniture I like Titebond but have recently tried
Gorrila glue and I think I like it a little more for doing repairs
where the pieces may not fit so well.

Jimmie