Posted to alt.home.repair
phil scott phil scott is offline

Default How I think the economy will go and why

On Jul 13, 5:48*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
*The Daring Dufas wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, if I run my credit cards to the max, and keep some
greenbacks at home, I should be just fine?

After all, that's essentially what you said. I must disagree
with your view of things.

Can you pay your taxes with imaginary money?

TDD

* *Some would suggest that we have been doing that since the end
of the gold standard.

yes, some would suggest that..but they would be missing the point that
they
worked hard for that money, those green backs..for them its *real
money.

for the fed issuing credit...well its not quite the same thing, and it
can be vaporized at will.

its a fine point, but probably the mode by which govt is going to try
and unscrew the
girlfriend here..... will it work? I think the entire mess is dicy
as hell.. there are countless other
factors besides just these money issues Ive raised.

(primary among them the changing demographics, the debilation that
takes place when anything ages...
say a flower for instance, has a life cycle, and it ages in a
particular pattern...same with produce, and week old hot dogs,..and
us old men... we all age...and we all follow a distinct pattern in
that aging... then we die out.

and that has been true with nations as well...although the land mass
seems to remainin in place. the nation just looses its
balls so to speak... for instance the British empire.... pooooooof.
but England is still there on its small island.

Rome is still with us as well...but the roman empire lasted only 300
years (a max0 260 is most comon.

Phil scott

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.