Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default Waste licence fine

"Matty F" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:34 pm, Lobster wrote:
Matty F wrote:
Google Groups search has
not been working for months.

Eh? Fine here...

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se...aste+licence&a...

Well I did do a search for that topic and found nothing.
The Google search still cannot find things that were recently posted
in nz Usenet Groups.
Part of the problem could be because Google have decided to name
Usenet as Groups, and also call their own version of Usenet as Google
Groups also.

I cannot find the "Google Groups Help Forum" on groups.google.co.uk
(can you find it? I've searched for it)
but here it is on groups.google.co.nz:

http://groups.google.co.nz/group/gro...69a7d20d?hl=en

Google Groups Help Forum

Discussions Groups Announcements and Alerts Some Google Groups Not
Being Indexed

Hello All,

Currently some Google Groups are not being indexed and thus new
content is not showing up in search results. We're aware of the issue
and hope to have it resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience.

The Google Groups Team

I have noticed this for a few months, perhaps it coincided with
two radio buttons "all groups" and "Google Groups", nether of
which correspond purely to the Usenet archive that used to be
Deja News.

It doesn't bode well.

--
Graham.