Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Waste licence fine

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:06:00 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be Matty F
quoted this:-

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/..._licence_fine/

The spokesman added: “All people carrying waste commercially must have
a licence. This allows them to dump waste at the tip without paying
any extra — but they must have a waste transfer note from the tip.

All these extra pieces of paper, part of a scheme involving waste.
Stupid.

I have thought for some years that the intentions of the scheme have
been lost in the typical gold plating UK officials do.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh