Posted to alt.home.repair
stevec stevec is offline

Default Replacement Bottom Patio Umbrella Pole

Steve

I have an aluminum through the table umbrella with a round aluminum pole
with a typical push button but have lost/misplaced the bottom aluminum
pole that goes into the base with a hole at the top to connect to the
button on the umbrella. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement
pole?

The umbrella fabric matches the fabric on the chairs so I would like to
fix it rather than buy a new one.

Thanks for the help.