Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement Bottom Patio Umbrella Pole

-------------------------------------
Steve

I have an aluminum through the table umbrella with a round aluminum pole
with a typical push button but have lost/misplaced the bottom aluminum
pole that goes into the base with a hole at the top to connect to the
button on the umbrella. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement
pole?

The umbrella fabric matches the fabric on the chairs so I would like to
fix it rather than buy a new one.

Thanks for the help.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 12, 1:51*pm, (stevec)
wrote:
-------------------------------------
Steve

I have an aluminum through the table umbrella with a round aluminum pole
with a typical push button but have lost/misplaced the bottom aluminum
pole that goes into the base with a hole at the top to connect to the
button on the umbrella. *Does anyone know where I can get a replacement
pole?

snip

Best bet is the maker of the patio set. Google 'patio furniture
makers' and contact cutomer service of some that seem to have similar
products to yours. Alternatively, an electrical distributor may have
aluminum EMT in a size close to what you need. Good luck.

Joe