Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler controls help

In article ,
Roger Mills wrote:
I've not come across ONCE as such, but I guess that it equates to the ALL
DAY setting which some controllers have - coming on at the start of the
first period, and remaining on until the end of the second period.

The pretty generic Honeywell

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/86588/...BHCKCSTHZOCFEY

comes in both types. Only difference are the selector switches - and price.
They can be swopped with no alteration to the wiring, etc.

I've got a once/twice one here going spare after changing to a system
boiler. Just had a new battery too, if anyone is interested.

--

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.