Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler controls help

In article ,
mike. buckley wrote:
We've just moved into a house and they've not left the full instructions
for the boiler controls. I've figured out how to set the programs but
there are 4 settings on the control for both CH and HW. These are Off,
On, Once and Twice. I've worked out the first two :-) but the "Once" and
"Twice" have me stumped. When selected both seem to kick the HW on, but
after that?

'Once' runs from the first start time to the second stop time - ie usually
all day and evening. Handy for when you're in all day. Twice gives two ons
and offs. Like on in the early morning when you get up, off during the
day, then on in the evening after work, and off during the night.

--
*Starfishes have no brains *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.