Posted to alt.home.repair
E Z Peaces E Z Peaces is offline

Default NiCd vs. NiMh

wrote:
snip

Panasonic says- Panasonic says- Panasonic says- Panasonic says
- Panasonic says. Are you a parrot???????? What do you think?
Do you really think that a 340 micro amp trickle charge for two
hours a day will harm a battery?

I've told you what Panasonic says and what I think from my own experience.

How did you get a plain dumb charger to cut back that far?

It's called electrical theory. Even the dumbest of dumb chargers have
to abide by it.

The dumbest of dumb chargers use rectified sine waves. Without a
voltage regulator, the state of charge will have little effect on current.