Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tommy Tommy is offline

Default Nuisance youths

On 9 July, 14:48, "John" wrote:
I seem to have started to attract some door bell ringing from the local
youths

What have you done to attract kids to ring your doorbell anyway?

Is it a normal doorbell?
OR
Is it a big gong type thing?

I have been thinking about this for a while now and i think you should
set up some sort of trap for the wee ****s.

They push the button and dunk...remote camera kicks in!! A bowling
ball rolls onto your oversizes guttering and round the house falls off
onto the extension where a see-saw is waiting to be activated up goes
the fireworks which attract the neighbourhood watch.... the wee ****
has moved away from the door and tripped the lazer beam which
activates the explosives at the gate, problem solved!