Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Nuisance youths

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:08:34 +0100, Kaptain Kremin wrote:

As the teacher is 49, let's assume he has been teaching for some
years and has seen his authority gradually eroded by all these
left wing do gooders to the point that he is now constantly
abused and vilified by some oik trying to prove to his peers that
he is the "big I am".

Teach has finally snapped with tragic consequences. I do not for
one minute think his actions are acceptable but I also doubt they
came about without severe provocation.

Exactly what I've been thinking since I heard the news. It had to happen
sooner or later. Something *must* be done to stop kids ruling the Country
and always being right. I don't think it's the kid's fault - it's the
Parents ... :-(

A couple of years ago I asked neighbours to please stop their children
screaming (it had been going on for hours). They said they'd ask them but
didn't think they would agree to stop.

Yep "ah, the good old days "
--
Regards,