Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tommy Tommy is offline

Default Nuisance youths

On 9 July, 14:48, "John" wrote:
I seem to have started to attract some door bell ringing from the local
youths on the skulk home from school. I ignore it - but it has escalated
into them coming up to the windows and knocking on them (to really impress
their mates)

I am thinking of leaving a video camera running in the house - positioned in
such a way that no-one just walking past on the pavement will be caught in
shot. Then if I get a picture of a face at the window I can show it to my
local Community Police Boy.

Any legal issues that you can imagine? Anyone at the window will be 15 feet
onto my property.

Put yourself in their shoes, what would scare the **** out of you are
stop you being a nuisance?