Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric Eric is offline

Default Element for Convection Toaster Oven

"Jimbo" wrote in message
On Jul 7, 11:02 am, Jimbo wrote:
Have a Bravetti Toaster Convection Rotesserie Oven (I know - too many
things in one) here with one dead element out of five. The usual
appliance parts places cannot source a replacement element for me.
It's a straight element, about 12 inches long with threaded connectors
at both ends and marked 60V/400W. Can anyone suggest a source -
online or bricks and mortar? I'd really hate to have to dump this for
the sake of one element.

Actually, it's one dead element of 6! Can anyone suggest a source?
Otherwise, garbage

Did a little web searching, looks like that thing may have been made by a company called Euro-pro.

Here's their website: http://www.euro-pro.com/europro/default.aspx, there's a place where you can
enter a model number to purchase parts & accessories.

Eric