Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Element for Convection Toaster Oven

Jimbo wrote:
On Jul 7, 11:02 am, Jimbo wrote:
Have a Bravetti Toaster Convection Rotesserie Oven (I know - too many
things in one) here with one dead element out of five. The usual
appliance parts places cannot source a replacement element for me.
It's a straight element, about 12 inches long with threaded
connectors at both ends and marked 60V/400W. Can anyone suggest a
source - online or bricks and mortar? I'd really hate to have to
dump this for the sake of one element.

Actually, it's one dead element of 6! Can anyone suggest a source?
Otherwise, garbage

Contact the manufacturer and explain your situation, they might be willing
to source the part for you.

If you are clever, you might be able to adapt an element from another
toaster oven to fit in your oven (try for one with a similar electrical
resistance).

Jon