Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default can't remove a faucet

On Jul 6, 4:24*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jul 6, 1:09*pm, Jud McCranie
wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:02:39 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

wrote:
I'm assuming that when you say "faucets to the hoses" you mean the
shutoffs.

Well there is something very similar to a faucet for a garden hose in
the wall.

If there is a shut-off prior to this one (I doubt it) turn it off. If
not, turn off the house main.

I did shut off the main valve to the house.

Once that's done "Go for it"! If something breaks, you'll know what
you need to buy to fix it.

If something breaks, it will be beyond my ability to fix it.

Worst case is you might have to cap off the pipe leading
to the shutoff so you can turn the water back on.

That would be beyond what I'm able to do.
--
Replace you know what by j to email

That would be beyond what I'm able to do

But only because you have never done it before.

Google this and pick 1 or 2 hits to see how simple it is to do.- Hide quoted text -

Whoops!

Google this and pick 1 or 2 hits to see how simple it is to do

video glue pvc pipe