Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy Rudy is offline

Default Too much Michae "Semper Fi Sir"

"Michael Dobony"

Hasnt this FAR surpassed the bounds of HOME REPAIR ? TAKE a PILL !

Just because YOUR newspaper covered the story extensively does not mean it
was covered as such everywhere. I saw very little about McMann and gobs
of
trash about the "king." The liberal press deliberately ignores the fact
that MJ was a pervert. Lisa testified to his unnatural "love" of
children.
They conveniently ignored it, just like they deliberately refused to
report
on the trash heap holing our Messiah up. Take a look at Walmart checkout
lanes. Magazines glorifying MJ and nothing about McMann. MJ had some
good
songs and was very talented, but contributed nothing worthwhile to
society.
He was an abused and abusing self-centered jerk who hated his heritage.