Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika marika is offline

Default Wooden Knitting Needles

"Upscale" wrote in message

"marika" wrote in message
Could you please post something about wood.

Dump the alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley crossposting and you might get a
response. If you need to post to 'friends' in that newsgroup, then you can
repost there. You might also indicate what you've made out of wood. Until
you do that, you are just trolling.

I appreciate your advice and observations but I am neither new to newsgroups
nor seeking approval nor responses

You aren't required to reply and I won't be offended if you don't. You are
entitled to hate me all you want or to view me with suspicion or distrust.

It still doesn't mean I won't post my thoughts or take offense if you kill
file them just because I did. Or read to share with friends.

Your challenge doesn't make sense to me. What you are saying in essence:
work in wood or don't ever talk to us. What you are saying is: people who
appreciate the art need not interact with us. Only people who are talented
and skilled should come to this group.

I don't see well enough to engage in crafts, drive, or do things of that
nature. I won't take offense if you delete or kill file just because I am
not as gifted as you.

That sure doesn't mean I won't admire a splendid craft or other work. I've
got enough vision and appreciation for the gifts of others and feel that I
am entitled to comment or observe or try to talk to people who participate
in such crafts and share my thoughts and observations. While crossposting.
It's neither illegal nor has it caused anything except Dave's and now yours
reactions when you could be talking about wood instead of me

mk5000

"You'll stay up late tonight,
you'll turn off your phone.
Well you were selfish too,
but you were never all alone."--forget about what I said, Killers