P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

Default WTB Canadian Tire Money

"Eric Tonks" wrote in message
isi.com...
I have heard of some stores, for a special program to compete with

Canadian
Tire, actually acepting Canadian Tire Money.

When I was the manager of a Home Hardware store we accepted Canadian Tire
money at par, might have had something to do with the fact the owner had
once been very close to the top of the corporate ladder with Canadian Tire
Corp, anyhow we used to separate it from the till at the end of the day &
every time it came to $20 he would replace it with a $20 bill from his
wallet & put the Canadian Tire money in his pocket.....no doubt he was still
a regular shopper at Canadian tire himself.

I had noticed when often at his farm he had a good mix of Canadian Tire
(Mastercraft / Motomaster etc) & Home Hardware (Unival / Beauti-tone /
Benchmark / Home etc) products both new & old.

--
© Jon Down ®