Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 20:17:25 -0400, Wes
wrote:

snip
When I get closer to pulling the trigger on the helo, I'll re-read your comments you made
last winter. I really want a helo. The package I'd carry would be a camera. I am not
into the coaxial large scale air hog equivalents. I want it to have all the functions of a
real helo.

Don't know if such a thing is available or not, but I would
look for a small "blimp" type craft that could be remote
controlled.

You would spend a lot less time concentrating on flying it,
have a much smoother platform (if it isn't too windy) and it
should be a lot more forgiving crash wise.

Roger probably knows if there is anything like this that us
normal folks could afford in the blimp line.

Probably wouldn't be as much fun to fly though

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b