Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
syoung syoung is offline

Default Liability & responsibility of electrician?

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

I know about that. I lived in Japan once. 100vac and 200vac power
distribution, half the
country was 50 cycle and the other 60 cycle back then.

Wes

A japanese physicist I know always said that failing to unitize the
power grid is the biggest thing that the Japanese people have against
the US occupation forces.

I wasn't aware of this nightmare. I feel slightly better now about the
fact that our U.S. made cars have metric & imperial sized fasteners all
over them while any other made car has just metric. It's all about the
money & who gets the most of it.