Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika marika is offline

Default Wooden Knitting Needles

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:040720091849379095%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...

You're showing up the groups I frequent, troll. I like the people in
those groups, so it's worth my time to warn them about mental
defectives like you.

I have been reading these 2 groups since at least 2002, earlier according to
google when I switched isps. Thus I have been frequenting this group for a
very long time. They are also "my chosen newsgroups", all 3 of em
I like the people here too.
I share their valuable insights with friends who don't have access.
I delurk here maybe once a year maybe less.
Not sure why that means you have to go into a froth about it or curse at me.
You can kill file me and others who have made up their mind that you are
pure good and I am pure evil can do the same. Otherwise I will continue to
talk pleasantly with those who wish to do the same.

Now that you have spent all this time ranting about me and warning about the
evil I represent

Could you please post something about wood.

I'd like to hear from that guy in MD who started the TV show. I am going to
show that post to my boss on Monday when I get back to work because I
suspect he can get that program, since he lives in NOva

mk5000

"something that will last forever
do you ever think when you're alone
all that we could be where this thing could go
am i crazy or falling in love"--david archuleta, crush