Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

On Jul 4, 2:40*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 07:20:35 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:52*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:47:32 +0200, Robert Roland
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 23:28:01 -0500, Ignoramus31617
wrote:

The helicopter features a remote camera for eas of aiming.

* *http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1228911752

Those guys have probably never experienced an in-air radio failure. I
have. Twice. I think helicopters are plenty dangerous enough as they
are.

In my opinion, this guy is an irresponsible idiot. It would almost be
funny if the helicopter turned around and shot its pilot in the head.

So you dont like guns eh?

Sorry to hear that.

Gunner

Did he say that? He said that this is an irresponsibly dangerous
device,

His opinion is noted. As is the likely basis for him holding it. Either
he is a little girl mentally....or the idea of a privately owned remote
controlled, *armed gunship scares the **** out of him. *Hence his snoody
comment about it shooting the pilot in the head.

Or maybe he knows more about RC helicopters than you do.

Virtually any serious shooter..life long gun buff would have a woody
over that toy.

So why don't you build one?