Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Mortar is the natural enemy of pipes

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

HeyBub wrote:

Both Harbor Freight and Home Depot are open today. As are the day
laborers in the HD parking lot. I even had one youngster stop me as I
was leaving HD to ask if I needed help putting the 60-pound bag of
mortar in my truck. He was either desperate for a tip or I look more
feeble than I really am.

I have noticed that the 60 pound bags of concrete mix are heavier than
they used to be, so I blame the metric system.

Jon

That's because an English pound is 453 grams, a metric pound 500. More
than a 10% increase. In my case it was a decrease, going from Dutch to
US. But my poundage increased more than that. (1 beer only?)

--
Best regards
Han