Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:40:38 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 07:20:35 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:52*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:47:32 +0200, Robert Roland wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 23:28:01 -0500, Ignoramus31617 wrote:
The helicopter features a remote camera for ease of aiming.

* *http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1228911752

Those guys have probably never experienced an in-air radio failure. I
have. Twice. I think helicopters are plenty dangerous enough as they
are.

In my opinion, this guy is an irresponsible idiot. It would almost be
funny if the helicopter turned around and shot its pilot in the head.

So you dont like guns eh?

Sorry to hear that.

Gunner

Did he say that? He said that this is an irresponsibly dangerous
device,

His opinion is noted. As is the likely basis for him holding it. Either
he is a little girl mentally....or the idea of a privately owned remote
controlled, armed gunship scares the **** out of him. Hence his snoody
comment about it shooting the pilot in the head.

Virtually any serious shooter..life long gun buff would have a woody
over that toy.

So while I may be wrong...I rather suspect Im right.

Crap, back in High School I got the idea to make, as a shop class
project, an radio controlled Jet (original idea was for a functioning
scale model of a V1). That was back before all the high faluting new
fangled technology came out.
Now a days - hmmmm, scale model of an Apache?

If I make a working model of a Predator drone ....

pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!