T.

Default Hardwood Dance Floor (somewhat off-topic)

Thu, Nov 6, 2003, 12:54am (EST+5)
(Frank=A0McVey) says:
snip ballroom dancing here in UK, there was a waxy substance called
"Slipperene". It came as a waxy powder which was sprinkled over a
dance-floor snip

Square dancing, in my case, in the US, many moons ago, and don't
recall the name of the stuff; but, yep, waxy powder. My grandfather was
an amateur caller, and called often, different places. Never heard of
any problems with it.

JOAT
My aim is to get through life peacefully, with as little interferrnce
from human beings as possible.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 3 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/