Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sarah Palin Resigns

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 07:05:04 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jul 4, 2:17*am, "Buerste" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

So the girl can't hold a job....no surprise...typical Republican.
********************

Unlike democrats that never have jobs to begin with, unless you count the
difficult walk out to the mailbox to get their cheese-check.

'scuse me. I'm a Democrat,

Thats Hardly surprising.

and have not been unemployed since 1972,
when I graduated high school. Is your mind REALLY that narrow?

So the economy hasnt put you on the dole yet?

It will..it will indeed. G

Then we can ask you how you feel about being a Demonrat.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"