Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_2_] LouB[_2_] is offline

Default Too much Michael Jackson

Higgs Boson wrote:
OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

Now there is going to be a huge event at the Staples Center in L.A.
and guess who's on the hook for the police protection? The
taxpayers!

There were no "huge events" at the recent deaths of great scientists,
artists, others who advanced the good of humanity. They get maybe3
lines in an obit. But the media (which apparently has nothing else to
write about!!!) has blown this one up to obscene proportions. Shows
you what our values are. Tfui!

Agreed