Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Too much Michael Jackson

OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

Now there is going to be a huge event at the Staples Center in L.A.
and guess who's on the hook for the police protection? The
taxpayers!

There were no "huge events" at the recent deaths of great scientists,
artists, others who advanced the good of humanity. They get maybe3
lines in an obit. But the media (which apparently has nothing else to
write about!!!) has blown this one up to obscene proportions. Shows
you what our values are. Tfui!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Too much Michae "Semper Fi Sir"

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message ...
OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

You are not alone
Read below
(I didn't write this)

"Semper Fi Sir"

Today's newspapers are filled with page after page of accolades spewing forth about the greatness and complexity of Michael Jackson, a man who never served his country; who never spent a day of selfless service to others; a man who knew nothing of sacrifice or love of country.

Last week, a man worthy of accolades passed, yet only a couple of paragraphs on Ed McMahon's Hollywood career were put forth in the papers, which aptly noted he died a pauper. It's just more proof of the failure of American journalism and the fact that anti-military, freedom hating liberals run the mainstream media. How about printing the story below? I'll bet you'll never read it in any paper or hear it on any news channel in your hometown....

COLONEL ED HAS DIED

He wanted to be a Marine fighter pilot. The US was building up their military force, but they were not at war yet and the Navy required all its potential Navy and Marine pilots to have two years of college. So Ed started classes at Boston College.

When Pearl Harbor was attacked the Army and the Navy both dropped the college requirement and Ed applied to the Marines. His primary flight training was in Dallas and then he went to Pensacola, Florida. He was carrier qualified, which means he knew how to perform a controlled crash of his single engine fighter, onto the rolling deck of a Navy floating runway.

It took Ed almost two years to get through all the Navy flight training. His problem was he was a very good pilot and the Marines needed flight instructors. He had a great command presence and public speaking ability, which landed him in the classroom, training new baby Marine pilots.

His orders to the Pacific fleet and the chance to fly combat missions off a carrier came in the spring of 1945, on the same day the Atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. Of course his orders where changed. He never went to sea and he was out of the Marines in 1946.

Ed stayed in the USMC as a reserve officer. He became a successful personality in the new TV medium, after the war. His Marine command presence helped. He was recalled to active duty during the Korean War. He never got to fly his fighter aircraft, but he saw his share of raw combat. He flew the Cessna O-1E Bird Dog, which is a single engine slow-moving unarmed plane. He functioned as an artillery spotter for the Marine batteries on the ground and as a forward controller for the Navy & Marine fighter / bombers who flew in on fast moving jet engines, bombed the area and were gone in seconds. Captain Ed was still circling the enemy looking for more targets, all the time taking North Korean and Chinese ground fire.

He stayed with the Marines as a reserve officer and retired in 1966 as a Colonel.

The world knows Ed as Ed McMahon of the Johnny Carson, Tonight Show. One night I was watching the show when the subject of Colonel McMahon earning a number of Navy Air Medals came up. Carson, a former Navy officer, understood the significance of these medals, but McMahon shrugged it off, saying that if you flew enough combat missions they just sort of gave them to you. McMahon flew 85 combat missions over North Korea; he earned every one of those Air Medals. The casualty rate, for flying forward air controllers in Korea sometimes exceeded 50% of a squadron's manpower. McMahon was lucky to have gotten home from that war.

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

When the public was spitting (taking their personal safety into their own hands) at Marines on the streets of SouthernCalifornia during Vietnam, Colonel McMahon was taking Marines off the streets and into his posh Beverley Hills home. I spoke to a retired Marine aircrew member the day Colonel McMahon died and he personally remembered seeing McMahon at numerous Marine Air Bases in California in the 1960s. He was known for going to the Navy hospitals and visiting the wounded Marines and Sailors from this country's conflicts, even in the last years of his life.

Colonel McMahon presented awards and decorations to fellow Marines and attended many a Marine ceremony and the annual Marine Corps Birthday Ball. He stayed true to his Corps as a board member of the Marine Corps Scholarship Fund and as the honorary chairman of the National Marine Corps Aviation Museum. After retiring from the Marine Reserve, one night on the Johnny Carson show, members of the California Air National Guard came on stage.

Colonel McMahon was commissioned a Brigadier General in the Air Guard in front of millions of Americans who watched it happen live. You will not see anything like that on TV anymore.

The three core values of a United States Marine are; honor, courage and commitment. This is what a Marine is taught from the first day of training and this is what that Marine believes. That was Colonel Edward P. McMahon Jr. USMCR Retired. Before he was a national figure he was a true combat hero and a patriot the nation needed then and this country needs now.

Your war is over. Thank you Colonel McMahon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

Now there is going to be a huge event at the Staples Center in L.A.
and guess who's on the hook for the police protection? The
taxpayers!

There were no "huge events" at the recent deaths of great scientists,
artists, others who advanced the good of humanity. They get maybe3
lines in an obit. But the media (which apparently has nothing else to
write about!!!) has blown this one up to obscene proportions. Shows
you what our values are. Tfui!

You are not alone. Though, I enjoyed his music, the media simply blows it
out of proportion....AGAIN.

I am simply appalled at the hype of these celebrities and the mass numbers
of sheep who worship them as if they are heroes, or worse, a God. On the
other side, our true heroes stemming from firemen, police officers, nurses,
doctors, teachers and more, but most of all, the US soldiers who fight for
the freedom we have to pathetically worship those who make millions from our
pockets.

The majority of people in this nation have turned to greed and selfishness.
The media will lower it's entire moral and/or ethical obligation to make a
dollar and the celebrity worshiping sheep keep them up and running. Much of
the failure comes from the failed leadership of our government officials
while they continuously represent themselves being entangled in their web of
lies, deceitfulness, adulteress affairs and so on. I pity the direction of
this nation as the ethical value is sadly decreasing to the abyss of the
Hades river.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote in news:aea50eeb-98f2-4e63-92db-
:

OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

Now there is going to be a huge event at the Staples Center in L.A.
and guess who's on the hook for the police protection? The
taxpayers!

There were no "huge events" at the recent deaths of great scientists,
artists, others who advanced the good of humanity. They get maybe3
lines in an obit. But the media (which apparently has nothing else to
write about!!!) has blown this one up to obscene proportions. Shows
you what our values are. Tfui!

Nope, no lynching from here. I liked a lot of his music. I totally
disliked him personally because of many of his actions and principles.

As far as L.A., just what CA needs now, more expense. I don't see why the
event promoters would be on the hook for it. OK so I just Googled it. It
says the tickets are free. So who is paying for it then? I hope not the
State or city gvmt. Considering they hare handing out IOU's these days,
that would be absurd.

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I say how much
the tickets would be?!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 23:31:47 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

Now there is going to be a huge event at the Staples Center in L.A.
and guess who's on the hook for the police protection? The
taxpayers!

There were no "huge events" at the recent deaths of great scientists,
artists, others who advanced the good of humanity. They get maybe3
lines in an obit. But the media (which apparently has nothing else to
write about!!!) has blown this one up to obscene proportions. Shows
you what our values are. Tfui!

There's only one thing I'd like to add. Why wasn't there a moment of
silence in congress for each of our fallen soldiers? They thought it
proper to do that for that pervert freak.

G.S.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

We weren't allowed to see our dead soldiers returned so that we can pay
respect to them but the media wants to sell papers and TV time so they
pander to a certain group. I guess the 'vote' is more important than paying
homage to real heroes, inventors, scientists, etal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:14:08 -0400, "Sanity"

We weren't allowed to see our dead soldiers returned so that we can pay
respect to them but the media wants to sell papers and TV time so they
pander to a certain group. I guess the 'vote' is more important than paying
homage to real heroes, inventors, scientists, etal.

Showing dead soldiers is not good the US government. It raises the
question of war and hurts miliary recruitment. The government is all
about power and can care less about your emotions. Comparing soldiers
to Jackson is like comparing apples to oranges.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I say how much
the tickets would be?!

But if you bought one in the next 30 minutes, they'd send a second
free.

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Hipupchuck" wrote in message
Higgs Boson wrote:
OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

Now there is going to be a huge event at the Staples Center in L.A.
and guess who's on the hook for the police protection? The
taxpayers!

There were no "huge events" at the recent deaths of great scientists,
artists, others who advanced the good of humanity. They get maybe3
lines in an obit. But the media (which apparently has nothing else to
write about!!!) has blown this one up to obscene proportions. Shows
you what our values are. Tfui!

I was never crazy about his music either. I'd like to see his face go away
off of every ****ing channel 24 hours a day.

Not to worry. In about three days, it will go down to once a week to report
on his kids custody battles, or squabbling over the leftovers. The public
always moves on. Sarah Palin blew a hole at his waterline with her
announcement, and like her or not, you can thank her for cutting the Jackson
"coverage" in half.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry. Michael WAS a hero! Didn't you hear Jamie Fox's spin on
Michael's life and death?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
Red Green wrote:

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I say how much
the tickets would be?!

But if you bought one in the next 30 minutes, they'd send a second
free.

July 9 on Discovery Channel. They will have a tribute to Billy Mays.

Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped

Not to worry. In about three days, it will go down to once a week to report
on his kids custody battles, or squabbling over the leftovers. The public
always moves on. Sarah Palin blew a hole at his waterline with her
announcement, and like her or not, you can thank her for cutting the Jackson
"coverage" in half.

Steve

Fruitcake with nuts. Walnuts or pecans? Sarah discovered that special
needs children don't allow time for being governor or vp.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I say how
much the tickets would be?!

But if you bought one in the next 30 minutes, they'd send a second
free.

July 9 on Discovery Channel. They will have a tribute to Billy Mays.

I'd love to see it. Only have digital broadcast. Hmmm, maybe a trip to
Radio Shack soon to get some cable jacking supplies. Neighbors dish
mounted on short pole in the ground very near by with no fence. Currently
jacking his Internet.

Hey, I strive for progress, not perfection.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"SteveB" wrote in
news

Higgs Boson wrote:
[...]

I've always wondered why there was never a suit from either Universal
Pictures or the Jackson camp on the other over the extreme likeness.

http://www.hamovhotov.com/picturegal...in_the_hat.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Last week, a man worthy of accolades passed, yet only a couple of
paragraphs on Ed McMahon's Hollywood career were put forth in the
papers, which aptly noted he died a pauper. It's just more proof of
the failure of American journalism and the fact that anti-military,
freedom hating liberals run the mainstream media. How about printing
the story below? I'll bet you'll never read it in any paper or hear
it on any news channel in your hometown....

One has to wonder who is dumber, the people who write this sort of crapola,
or the people who read it and take it seriously?

Idiotic hysteria over entertainers is nothing new, and it has nothing to do
with "freedom hating liberals" running the media. Look at the frenzy when
Valentino died in 1926, sound familiar? That the death at an early age of
an extremely popular entertainer dominated the headlines (let's hope the
saturation coverage of MJ fades ASAP) should hardly come as a surprise.

As for Ed McMahon his death got considerable media coverage, it was
prominently featured on national news broadcasts as well as in newspapers.
The claim that "only a couple of paragraphs" appeared is simply a lie. But
in typical fashion the clowns who write this sort of trash are not troubled
by the facts, they just want something to be ****ed-off over and if the
facts don't aid in that then they'll make up something.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat 04 Jul 2009 09:49:11a, Red Green told us...

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I say how
much the tickets would be?!

But if you bought one in the next 30 minutes, they'd send a second
free.

July 9 on Discovery Channel. They will have a tribute to Billy Mays.

I'd love to see it. Only have digital broadcast. Hmmm, maybe a trip to
Radio Shack soon to get some cable jacking supplies. Neighbors dish
mounted on short pole in the ground very near by with no fence. Currently
jacking his Internet.

Hey, I strive for progress, not perfection.

I'd say it's striving for theft, which just makes it more expensive for
those of us who do pay.

--
Wayne Boatwright
If only it was as easy to banish hunger by rubbing the belly as it

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, it helps keep the unwashed masses from watching the
legislation in Washingmachine DC. You know, the massive tax
increases, and loss of freedoms.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"LouB" wrote in message
Higgs Boson wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

$49.95? Would you pay that? No, how about $39.95? Well, if
you call in the next ten minutes, we'll send you TWO tickets
for $29.95 and we'll throw in for free one of Marilyn
Monroe's dresses, and one of Michael Jackson's noses. And a
limited time special Monica Lewinsky knee pads, suitable for
wearing with blue dresses.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours
of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I
say how much
the tickets would be?!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in
news

Higgs Boson wrote:
[...]

That's him, that's him. I'm gonna tell everyone he's still alive!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:h2ogqo
:

$49.95? Would you pay that? No, how about $39.95? Well, if
you call in the next ten minutes, we'll send you TWO tickets
for $29.95 and we'll throw in for free one of Marilyn
Monroe's dresses, and one of Michael Jackson's noses. And a
limited time special Monica Lewinsky knee pads, suitable for
wearing with blue dresses.

You're not much of a businessman.

You say TWO tickets for $29.95.
Billy says two EASY payments of $19.95.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
news:h2ogqo :

$49.95? Would you pay that? No, how about $39.95? Well, if
you call in the next ten minutes, we'll send you TWO tickets
for $29.95 and we'll throw in for free one of Marilyn
Monroe's dresses, and one of Michael Jackson's noses. And a
limited time special Monica Lewinsky knee pads, suitable for
wearing with blue dresses.

You're not much of a businessman.

You say TWO tickets for $29.95.
Billy says two EASY payments of $19.95.

Loved it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I say how
much the tickets would be?!

But if you bought one in the next 30 minutes, they'd send a second
free.

what's funny is that I see the same products in local stores,and they
include the "2nd one free",and you don't pay outrageous shipping and
handling charges. I saw one product today that wanted $16.95 S&H.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Well, it helps keep the unwashed masses from watching the
legislation in Washingmachine DC. You know, the massive tax
increases, and loss of freedoms.

the Romans called it "Circus".

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

who the hell is Jamie Fox?

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns9C3EBE786FFFCjyanikkuanet@
74.209.136.83:

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

They outta have an event like that for Billy Mays. Few hours of him
screaming his head off. That should be ticketed too. Need I say how
much the tickets would be?!

But if you bought one in the next 30 minutes, they'd send a second
free.

what's funny is that I see the same products in local stores,and they
include the "2nd one free",and you don't pay outrageous shipping and
handling charges. I saw one product today that wanted $16.95 S&H.

SOmebody fill me in on this...

Seeing a lot of adds lately where there's "2nd one free". You only pay
SEPARATE s&h. They're reeeeally chaging suckers these high shipping
charges twice!

I don't know how people get roped into this. I mean when you order
anything you get a total amout you authorize to a card with any Internet
purchase I've made. But then, I've never bought anything from a TV or
infomercial ad of any type.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm in the presence of greatness.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Clot" wrote in message
Red Green wrote:

You're not much of a businessman.

You say TWO tickets for $29.95.
Billy says two EASY payments of $19.95.

Loved it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
But if you bought one in the next 30 minutes, they'd send a second
free.

what's funny is that I see the same products in local stores,and they
include the "2nd one free",and you don't pay outrageous shipping and
handling charges. I saw one product today that wanted $16.95 S&H.

SOmebody fill me in on this...

Seeing a lot of adds lately where there's "2nd one free". You only pay
SEPARATE s&h. They're reeeeally chaging suckers these high shipping
charges twice!

I don't know how people get roped into this. I mean when you order
anything you get a total amout you authorize to a card with any Internet
purchase I've made. But then, I've never bought anything from a TV or
infomercial ad of any type.

Separate shipping and handling is a gimmick to allow them to sell for
$19.95. Once they have you on the phone or at the web site, they have you
pretty well hooked so the up-sell is easy. A few years ago I tried to order
something for my wife . It was easy to get started, but I had to go to a
few pages of suggested add-ons that I just gave up and told her to wait
until she can find it in the store.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Marina wrote:

That 2nd shipping charge is stupid.
I'd love to buy the Instyler (hairdo product), but they never
explained the price on TV. Went to their site and found it's over
$100 ! what? They also want to send you 2 of them. Once I found
out the price I decided not to buy it. I'm waiting to see it in
Walgreens for cheaper.

Keep your eye on Harbor Freight, too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote:
OK, go ahead and lynch me, but his music never meant anything to me
(am a folk and jazz person), and I didn't think much of his undergoing
surgeries to look un-black -- as well as his dubious relationships
with young boys, etc. As a kid, he looked cute and natural.

Now there is going to be a huge event at the Staples Center in L.A.
and guess who's on the hook for the police protection? The
taxpayers!

Some, however, are devastated. See

Video of Hitler having fit on hearing the news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:59:20 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Red Green" wrote in message
[...]

I've stopped buying things on the phone for that reason.

A few years ago I tried to order
something for my wife . It was easy to get started, but I had to go to a
few pages of suggested add-ons that I just gave up and told her to wait
until she can find it in the store.

BTW, I did try one of those "as seen on TV" things (bought at
Walgreens). Save-a-Blade (razor blade sharpener). It actually REDUCES
the number of shaves per blade.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message

BTW, I did try one of those "as seen on TV" things (bought at
Walgreens). Save-a-Blade (razor blade sharpener). It actually REDUCES
the number of shaves per blade.

Some of the TV stuff is pure crap, but others are actually good. I can't
stand the Sham Wow guy, but years ago I did buy some of the same type of
cloth. They really do work and we've used them for spills and drying off the
car.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message
[...]

The often quoted "free lifetime refills" is also deceptive. They might
be "free" but it only costs $29 for S&H.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks. I laughed till tears ran down my face.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Some, however, are devastated. See

Video of Hitler having fit on hearing the news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8

Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

*Red Green wrote:

[...]

to buy it. *I'm waiting to see it in Walgreens for cheaper.- Hide quoted text -

At a factory outlet mall I was at a few months ago there was a store
whose entire stock was "as advertized on TV". When you see all that
cheap assed junk concentrated in one store you never pay attention to
any more of their ads.

Red

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message

BTW, I did try one of those "as seen on TV" things (bought at
Walgreens). Save-a-Blade (razor blade sharpener). It actually REDUCES
the number of shaves per blade.

Some of the TV stuff is pure crap, but others are actually good. I
can't stand the Sham Wow guy, but years ago I did buy some of the same
type of cloth. They really do work and we've used them for spills and
drying off the car.

I've seen Sham Wow for sale at Target,WalMart,and Walgreens,they had the
"bonus" included.
IIRC,also sold at Bed,Bath,and Beyond.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red wrote in
:

On Jul 4, 9:48*pm, Marina wrote:
Red Green wrote
innews:Xns9C3EE1AEE8504RedGreen@21

6.168.3.70:

Jim Yanik wrote in

@
74.209.136.83:

Kurt Ullman wrote in

:

In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

[...]

The name of some of these products should be a hint.

Main Entry: sham

- : a trick that deludes
- : hoax
- : cheap falseness
- : an imitation or counterfeit purporting to be genuine
- : a person who shams
- : not genuine : false
- : having such poor quality as to seem false
- : to go through the external motions necessary to counterfeit
- : to act intentionally so as to give a false impression
Posted to alt.home.repair

*Red Green wrote:

[...]

Red- Hide quoted text -

There was, previously, such an 'As advertised on TV' store in one of
our malls.
The one and only time I went there looking for an item previously seen
on TV they didn't have it and could not advise if it would be
available in future! If I recall? It was a small ingenious plastic
device for measuring while doing carpentry work, or something! I think
we got one on sale afterwards at an auto/mechanical supply store for
$1.99!
Don't go to shopping malls very often and that one, only, maybe, once
or twice a year; dentist's office!
Earlier this year enquired and was told that the 'As advertised .... '
store "Had closed down ages ago"!
Once or twice though have found useful items at a local 'Dollar
Store". And that's one dollar Canadian, the equivalent of about 86
cents US! In particular those pencil sharpeners designed for
sharpening those flat section 'Carpenter's Pencils".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:01:21 -0700, DGDevin wrote:

[...]

Just because YOUR newspaper covered the story extensively does not mean it
was covered as such everywhere. I saw very little about McMann and gobs of
trash about the "king." The liberal press deliberately ignores the fact
that MJ was a pervert. Lisa testified to his unnatural "love" of children.
They conveniently ignored it, just like they deliberately refused to report
on the trash heap holing our Messiah up. Take a look at Walmart checkout
lanes. Magazines glorifying MJ and nothing about McMann. MJ had some good
songs and was very talented, but contributed nothing worthwhile to society.
He was an abused and abusing self-centered jerk who hated his heritage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Michael Dobony wrote:

Magazines glorifying MJ and nothing about McMann.

The man's name was McMahon. If he's such a hero to you, you'd think
you'd at least know his name. His big claim to fame was being Johnny
Carson's sidekick. Wow.