Posted to alt.home.repair
stan stan is offline

Default Creating dead zone around AC unit

Oh geez. MORE chemicals. No wonder our water is pollluted!
Rather amusing when one poster mentions the availability of certain
types of chemicals and then says " ... if memory serves me"! Remember
that DDT was a wonder chemical back in the 1940s and 50s? Now
considered posonous and having a long persistence. Maybe that got to
him either before birth or afterwards? At the rate we uses herbicides
and pesticides none of us will have any memory ....... at least those
we can recollect using!
BTW which chemical/s is it that is affecting human sperm and or
causing fewer males to be born.