Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Celebrate our freedoms this 4th of July

In article ,
" wrote:

The repub's are in so much angst at being out of power they are racing
for microphones to confess their marital transgressions. Can't even do
that very well.....I doubt there has ever been a flakier bunch of fools
than present membership. Mebbe Rush will pick us a good prezdint.

Of course the GOP seems to forget they are married and the Dems
forget they owe taxes. I find it interesting that both sides are sh**ing
on the things they build their programs around ("family values" and
"paying fair shares".

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.