Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Celebrate our freedoms this 4th of July

Made my brain tired tryin' to read all this stuff. Strangely, the
gov'mint hasn't kept me from trying to do anything I want to do, with
the possible exception of keeping my shoes on....since I live in Florida
and only wear sandals, it isn't really an issue. Of course, if I made
bank transfers of more than 10k, I'd be ****ed at their snooping but
really glad to have the cash. If I become a gork with mostly dead brain
tissue, the paperwork will assure any political campaigner that my
family didn't off me and that I could not possibly have been pregnant or
out of my mind when I composed it. Have heard some unsettling opinions
of the next coming census questionnaire, but if they come knocking and
want more info than I care to give them, they can take me away and
support me in the manner to which I have become accustomed. I haven't
the need to carry an assault weapon, as it won't fit in my purse and I
can't find my car keys as it is now. I may check out a library book
just to get their juices flowing, but with budget cutbacks, they
probably already have me in the "boring as hell" profile drawer. I do
worry about local PD and their propensity to write their own law, so the
feds are a long way off in the realm of things to really worry about.