Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Celebrate our freedoms this 4th of July

HeyBub wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
LouB wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

snipped a little.

Much too much time on your hands.

Lou

I used to find the paranoid delusions of the far left wingnuts
somewhat amusing; since the election they've done a complete switch
with the right wingnuts. Maybe there is a natural law about the
conservation of wingnuttery, there always have to be a certain number
of them regardless of which variety of foolishness they subscribe to.

They do switch. Look up "Jane's Law."

"The party in power is arrogant, while the party out of power is merely
insane."

The repub's are in so much angst at being out of power they are racing
for microphones to confess their marital transgressions. Can't even do
that very well.....I doubt there has ever been a flakier bunch of fools
than present membership. Mebbe Rush will pick us a good prezdint.