Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Sarah Palin Resigns

jon_banquer wrote:

I could careless about this worthless dumb bitch. She cost McCain the
election. For picking her he deserved to lose. Since an idiot like you
never can add any real content I'll add some to this worthless thread
by asking a good question and providing some content actually worth
thinking about rather than this dumb bitch.

Still suffering from delusion of grandiosity?

Such a potty mouth too.

She was the only thing that kept McCain from crashing and burning once again.

What's the best way to rebuild our economy and perhaps help
manufacturing as well?

My answer:

Just maybe the answer is to build nuclear power plants like McCain
said we should be doing rather than whatever it is that Sittingduck's
hero Obama is doing. I can't really figure out what Obama is doing but
for sure he's not reducing unemployment.

That has to be the most intelligent thing I've ever read from you.

I haven't done the research but since we haven't had a nuclear
accident in many years maybe, just maybe, this makes sense?

Seems to work for France.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller