Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Wixon William Wixon is offline

Default OT "awesome defined, the 10+ liter radial engined goggomobil"

"Wes" wrote in message
"William Wixon" wrote:

just happened to come across this...
(there is a video with some metalworking...)

Helo with a .45 and a micro car with a radial. Okay, start the voting on
which one is the
most nuts.

I'm declaring I can't decide so mark me present.

Wes

i was hoping in the video the guy was going to get on it and smoke the
tires, wheelie? but no. it was kinda cool when he had short small flames
shooting out the exhaust, was hoping for long sustained flames though.
what did someone say, he probably woulda flipped the car over if he got
on it (gyro forces).

b.w.