Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Frosts carving tools.

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 22:40:36 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , T i m
writes
Hi All,

Would anyone happen to know a walk-in shop chain (rather than
t'internet order etc), ideally in / around Nth London / Herts / Essex
that sells Frosts hand carving tools please?

Ideally they will also be open on a Saturday. ;-)

You could try Simbles in watford

http://www.simbles.com/site/

Ah thanks. A quick search of their site doesn't reveal what we are
looking for (daughter fancies doing some spoon carving) but I'll give
em a call tomorrow if they are open.

There's always tilgear in cuffley

http://www.tilgear.info/

I had already scanned the Tillgear catalogue and I don't think they do
exactly what we looking for (even if not Frosts etc). I don't think
they open on Sat either.

Thanks though, ;-)

T i m