Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Celebrate our freedoms this 4th of July

DGDevin wrote:
LouB wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

snipped a little.

Much too much time on your hands.

Lou

I used to find the paranoid delusions of the far left wingnuts somewhat
amusing; since the election they've done a complete switch with the right
wingnuts. Maybe there is a natural law about the conservation of
wingnuttery, there always have to be a certain number of them regardless of
which variety of foolishness they subscribe to.

I've been watching the show for over a half century.
The musicians change but the song remains the same.
Republicans are evil, Democrats are wicked, what's
the difference?

TDD