Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default inspection camera

On Jul 2, 10:54*pm, (ray pierce) wrote:
I need to buy a inspection camera for my business -- electrical and
plumbing. *Sometimes, I need to see inside walls for electrical
wiring. *Sometimes, I need to see inside the first few feet of a
toilet discharge path.

So far, it looks like the Ridgid 31123 SeeSnake camera with 9.5mm head
is the best solution. *I really like the accessories -- retrieval
hook, magnet and mirror.

Is this a decent tool for my needs or is their something better in
this price range??

I bought one last year and I love it. Wish I had one years ago - I'd
probably be ten years younger with all of the time I would have
saved.