Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Boxing large quantities of paint?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

I have three 5-gall pails of tinted paint. Any good suggestions how to
"box" this? Dump into a suitable-size garbage bin and mix? But then how
to get it back into the original pails or into some other
convenient-size containers?

Perce

A single extra 5 gal. pail would do it. Just mix 1/3 from each, use,
repeat.

I agree...Just mix EACH individual bucket first or have them shaken at the
store..If you want to get really picky , you buy one of those 1 gallon
plastic buckets with measurements on it and measure it out into a CLEAN
bucket...