Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default The end of newsgroups?

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:18:47 -0700, Dan Musicant )
wrote:

:I like and use Agent

Yeah, I use Agent, pretty old version. I know of no reason to upgrade.
I'm on 1.9xxx.

I still have a copy of Agent v 1.92xx. For a text group, you cannot go
wrong using it. Thing is I don't believe it is still available
"officially".

FYI: ZIP the Agent folder into a zip file. Save it away. The next time
there is a need for a new OS / hard drive replacement, all you have to
do is un-zip the file into a folder of choice (make shortcut icon).
The app will run as a stand-alone - no need for a fresh install.