Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Wather station

Red Green wrote:
LouB wrote in :

https://www.zephyrinstrument.com/Pro...ctCode=PWS-100
0TD-X

"Wind Speed 0 to 100 mph (displays OFL if outside range)"

Yea but not 101 :-)

Thanks for the link--I was looking at it but didn't see for some reason
first time...I'll claim the bifocals were the culprit.

Out here I'll be concerned of the longevity in the near-continual 30-40
mph gusting winds where we think anything under 30 is just a gentle
breeze. Stuff fatigues quickly under the continually varying loads in
general. Our "spinners" are much tighter diameter than the major FL
concerns and while it would be interesting, the likelihood of the
station itself surviving would be minimal and at least well down among
the lesser of one's concerns if directly in the path...