Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected][_2_] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com[_2_] is offline

Default Garage door openers

On Jul 2, 11:57*am, Jamie
t wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jamie wrote:

Oh, so that's your final say, it's always lawyers, Lawsuits etc.. Making
arrest, putting people in jail, should I go on?

* *You always do, even when you don't know what the hell you are talking
about.

*Talk about some one being pathetic, I find it hard to think I'm
actually wasting my time replying to this dogma propaganda your
generating out that hole of yours.

* You are a piece of work.

* *And you are a chunk of stinking effluent.

*Any one that really wants to know where I work and what I do can find
that information them self's. Most people that really are in touch with
how things work in the real world would know how to do that.

* *You're losing it, and slipping back into sloppy writing.

*Secondly, I've already made several post in the past that should pretty
much indicate on what type of work I am currently doing and what I've done.

* Only vague claims to work for a defense contractor as an engineer, yet
from what you write, you wouldn't make a good janitor.

*Have a miserable day.

* *Why would I want to be like you and have miserable days? *You are the
sorriest, most miserable loser on Usenet. For once, I agree with Phil
Allison.

You would agree with him, your type normally hang together.

* And personally, Phil really does not bother me, I take it more
as amusement than anything else. At least he sticks to his standards.

* It's no surprise to me in any case, ship jumpers usually go
on what ever side it suits them at the time. Or in other words
* "What ever side the grass is greener"

* *You should decide on what faiths to stick to. Kind of hard to
earn any respect for some one that can't hold their own ground.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't mean to start this. I was only trying to fix an old lady's
garage door system. Anyway thanks for the advice fellas. Lenny.