Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Garage door openers

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Oh, so that's your final say, it's always lawyers, Lawsuits etc.. Making
arrest, putting people in jail, should I go on?

You always do, even when you don't know what the hell you are talking
about.

Talk about some one being pathetic, I find it hard to think I'm
actually wasting my time replying to this dogma propaganda your
generating out that hole of yours.

You are a piece of work.

And you are a chunk of stinking effluent.

Any one that really wants to know where I work and what I do can find
that information them self's. Most people that really are in touch with
how things work in the real world would know how to do that.

You're losing it, and slipping back into sloppy writing.

Secondly, I've already made several post in the past that should pretty
much indicate on what type of work I am currently doing and what I've done.

Only vague claims to work for a defense contractor as an engineer, yet
from what you write, you wouldn't make a good janitor.

Have a miserable day.

Why would I want to be like you and have miserable days? You are the
sorriest, most miserable loser on Usenet. For once, I agree with Phil
Allison.

You would agree with him, your type normally hang together.

And personally, Phil really does not bother me, I take it more
as amusement than anything else. At least he sticks to his standards.

It's no surprise to me in any case, ship jumpers usually go
on what ever side it suits them at the time. Or in other words
"What ever side the grass is greener"

You should decide on what faiths to stick to. Kind of hard to
earn any respect for some one that can't hold their own ground.