Mark

Default Hardwood Dance Floor (somewhat off-topic)

In article
. edu,
says...
Hello. I am planning to install a hardwood dance floor in my basement
on top of concrete.

- To make the floor sprung, I can get some rubber blocks that can be
install on top of the concrete. I haven't been able to find any info
about these rubber blocks. Any idea where I can get these? what brand?

Contact a local (may take a few tries) fitness/athletic club
manager and find out who does their aerobics room floor.
These will be the folks that can supply materials as well as
answers.

--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.